Sunday, May 8, 2022

Ellen's English Learning Podcast-The Zodiac Killer

 Hello everyone ! I am so excited to announce that I have decided to start making videos of subjects that I am truly interested in. I will be making videos that will include vocabulary words , short quizzes and videos for listening comprehension. This is geared more toward the intermediate and advanced student but I will make videos for beginner students as well.

My first video is about the Zodiac . He was a murderer in the 60's and 70's that has never been caught. As I said this is my first try at this kind of media so it's not perfect but hopefully each time will be better. 

I would love to hear your ideas for future videos and what you thought of this one. Just click on the link below and enjoy !

See you soon !



Ellen's English Learning Podcast-The Zodiac Killer

No comments:

Post a Comment